Healthy Aldi Meal Plan

9:38:00 PM

My sister is getting married soon and I needed some sort of motivation to lose the few extra pounds left over from having my first.  I joined this awesome game called Diet Bet and it is motivating me to eat healthier and work out more.  This has inspired a healthy Aldi Meal Plan.

Recipes

Brown Rice Black Bean Bake
Stuffed Bell Peppers
Crock pot Chicken
Veggie Stir Fry
Chicken Fajita
Turkey Lettuce Wraps
Asparagus and Salmon
Baked Garlic Sweet Potato Chips 

Healthy Lunches
Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
Fruit and Granola Yogurt

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I found your blog on Pinterest and love your Aldi meal plans. I made your crockpot chicken and noodles last week and it was great. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will try this tonight. My Doc started me on a Paleo diet today. I am loving all these recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curious about how much all the ingredients came to Aldi?

    ReplyDelete